- The topics I chose for the CRPs' actually helped me in my French class and outside school. Not only was I able to have fun in creating the projects, but I was also able to learn more about the French culture as a whole. I chose the ones that I found interesting and in my opinion they were some of the best ones in the list. I chose learning about a Francophone singer only because I love listening to music so it was nice listening to new kinds of styles, I chose creating "Miniature France" because I actually enjoying doing hands-on activities, and I also chose learning about the holidays because it teaches me the different type of ways people celebrate.
- By doing the CRPs' the whole year, I gained knowledge and more interest towards France. Learning about the monuments, holidays, music, and even the restaurants gave me a dream to one day plan my own trip to France and get to experience it on my own. :)
Monday, May 28, 2012
Overall Thoughts . . . (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment