- For the second CRP, I chose to create "Small France" with Emmanuel. It was one of my favorite CRP's because I had the opportunity to actually have both of our parents come in to help us and they as well were able to pitch in and learn about the French culture. Not only did we build miniature monuments important to the French culture but learn more about its' importance. Some of the monuments we created were the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Glass Pyramid, the Arc de Triomphe, and Notre Dame.
- While completing this project, I was able to learn more about the architecture the monuments in France has. Every building had its' story and how France became to be what it is now. The Louvre holds the famous painting of Leonardo da Vinci, Mona Lisa. The Arc de Triomphe is where many names of soldiers are carved in and it is where Hitler passed with his German soldiers. Finally, I learned that the Eiffel Tower is actually the symbol that represents Paris, France and it has one of the best views from the whole city.
- This project was relevant because I was actually able to learn more about the French culture and the structure of the buildings. By visualizing the pictures and the facts that every monument had, it gave me motivation to actually plan a trip to Paris, France sometime in my future. :)
Saturday, May 26, 2012
CRP # 2 (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment