Saturday, May 26, 2012

CRP #3 (:


  • Since I'm a very big fan of music, for my third CRP, I decided to search up a Francophone singer. I came across Dalida, she is a famous singer and actress born in Egypt with Italian origins but was mainly raised in France.
  • By doing this category, I learned the different variations France has in music just like Americans do. While learning about Dalida, I found out that her father, Pietro Gigliotti, was one of the first violinist at the Cairo Opera House. I also learned that through out her career of singing, she earned fifty-five gold records and was one of the first female artists to earn a diamond disc. When hearing her music, I figured that most of the tones, usually are calm and have small melodies.
  • Learning about a Francophone singer is relevant because then people who love music actually get to listen to many variety of music not only in America but across the country. You also get to learn about the type of beats and melodies most of the singers use AND by listening you can actually get to capture some of the words we've learned in class. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment