- For the last CRP, the only category that I had left was going ON-LINE. I chose to email Jessica and have a French conversation through Facebook.
- Having a conversation meant going back to the very first lessons we learned in class. The notes were knowing how to say hello (bonjour), bye (au revoir), how are you? (ca va?), and even saying your name (je m'appelle..). Everything I had learned in starting a conversation had come back and it was good to refresh back my memory.
- Having an online conversation was relevant because it is something any teenager could do because almost everyone has an online website in which they can chat in. Not only were you able to have a conversation, but you were also able to practice your French and go over the notes that had been taught at the beginning of the first semester. It is a good way to refresh back your memory. :)
Monday, May 28, 2012
CRP #6 (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment