Saturday, May 26, 2012

CRP #1 (:


  • For the first CRP, I chose to do the easiest one on the list. I decided to go to a Francophone restaurant located at the Fox Hills Mall with Emmanuel. The name of the restaurant is called Creme de la Crepe. I chose to order a dessert called Daph', I do not regret ordering that dish. :)
  • While my visit at the restaurant, I learned the variety of foods French people have. I have to admit that when I first saw the menu I was puzzled on what to choose. The Francophone restaurant had a very cultural style with French music playing in the background and stacks of wine in the wall used not only to drink but for decoration. I learned that France is very famous for their luxury wine.
  • Going to a Francophone restaurant was relevant because many people are able to grab a taste from the French culture with the delicious foods they offer. As soon as you step foot into the restaurant, you get attached to the catchy songs Franophone artists make. It was basically an experience in which France seemed to have paid Los Angeles a small visit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment